Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bill's Best of 2015: AWARDS FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE AND NEW WORK




BILL'S BEST OF 2015, Part 1

I'm still finalizing the awards for the 90 shows we saw in 2015, but I'm putting out the first part of the awards below.

I didn't want these awards to get lost in the shuffle of all the categories and genres that will be posted soon.  These awards are different, and deserve their own post.  In fact, these awards are so important to me that I wanted them to be the first ones I post for 2015.

These awards are for outstanding community service and for development of new work.  Both are important and legitimate tasks for the theater community.  From the companies and shows I saw this year, these companies stood out for the reasons below.  I hope they will become models for all companies some day.

I have included the "Bill's Best" certificates below for each award.  The certificates are .jpg files; companies are free to copy and print the certificates as they see fit.  Please print to glossy photo paper, using the highest resolution available on your printer.

I.  OUTSTANDING COMMUNITY SERVICE

A.  Rocky Mountain Deaf Theatre




























B.  Funky Little Theater





























C.  Dragon Theatre Productions





























II.  DEVELOPMENT OF NEW WORK

A.  Coal Creek Theatre Company
























B.  Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
























C.  Funky Little Theater Company


No comments:

Post a Comment